A recent customer service report (1) has indicated that the overall demand for live chat, which has continued to grow at a consistent rate which has increased by more than 8% since the previous year. This statistic is further supported by the essential fact that 73% of customers have indicated live chat as their preferred method of key contact with a business. (2) So why has live chats popularity maintained steady, constant growth?
1. Instant Contact With Live Chat
In comparisons to traditional customer service tools like e-mail and telephonic help desks, live chat has the fastest response rate. A client is able to instantly connect with customer service representative should they choose to.
2. Convenience & Instant Accessibility
In today’s fast-paced lifestyle, convenience plays a fundamental role in consumer satisfaction and loyalty. Clients have access to information and services 24/7 and can make contact with the company with the least amount of effort. In addition, the fact that customers can initiate this contact from anywhere represents another benefit. For example, initiating a query or request via the chat service while commuting on public transport means that the customer can enjoy the ease of convenience, even outside commercial hours.
3. Win/Win For Reduced Costs
A business can operate 24/7 helpdesks without the additional operating costs for a human workforce. In addition, the customer also benefits from reduced costs, saving on both time and telephone calls.
4. Live Chat Is A Multifunctional Business Tool
With live chat, you are getting more than just a customer service tool. Live chat software can provide your business with multiple performance tools. The basic functionalities of live chat software include providing your business with standard reporting, measurable analysis, and real-time metrics. Live chat software can also be used to:
- Set & measure KPI’s
- Monitor insights and brand performance
- Measure customer satisfaction in real time
- Integrate with existing third-party services through plugins. Live chat services can connect with analytic tools, CRM software, marketing, and social media tools, etc.
5. Increased Leads
At Blue Sky Chat, our dedicated team responds to every contact with the goal of generating a sales lead. Our staff is trained to generate leads which means that not only are you not missing any opportunities but can increase your leads by up to 5x more.
What You Can Expect From Blue Sky Chat Software
In addition to 24/7 customer support and lead generation, with a quick installation of our software you can expect:
- 24/7 customer support from a real, professional support team
- Connect your live chat software with any one of over 1000 CRMs
- You can operate your own chat during business hours and switch over to our support team when you choose